Is GhostText correctly configured?
Try activating it on this page, it should pick up this field:
There's also a testing page with more fields.
No supported fields found
If you’re seeing this message, the page you’d like to use GhostText on doesn’t have any compatible fields:
contentEditableareas: like in Gmail
- CodeMirror editors: used on CodePen, JSFiddle, JS Bin, …
- Ace editor: used on AWS, Khan Academy, Wikipedia, …
Unable to connect to the editor
If you’re seeing this message, the browser extension can’t find the GhostText server running in an editor. Ensure that:
- Your editor is open
- Its GhostText extension is installed; Install it from the list of supported editors if you haven’t already.
- The GhostText server is running; In most editor extensions this is started automatically.
- The server port matches; It’s 4001 by default, it can be changed in the options.
- There are no other servers using the port. For example what happens when you open http://localhost:4001? The page should return details about WebSocket and the editor should start a new connection.
If it still doesn’t work, try again in Sublime Text, it’s the main supported editor of GhostText.